Small group of Prayer Warriors with a passion for intense prayer for specific needs of the church, school, members, community, and world. Communication is conveyed via text.
Larger group, Prayer Partners connect with members of both prayer groups for:
1. Daily devotionals
2. Participation in 10-days and 100-days of prayer
3. Link with other ministries in the church such as missions, evangelism, GCS, and special events or church initiatives.
4. Prayer line hosted by Kevin, church elder meets every night at 8:00 pm.
5. Prayer Wheel for individuals to sign up for specific times of the day or night for 24-hour prayer coverage.
6. Prayer cards are collected each week (may be changing to text format) and given to the person who presented the morning, corporate prayer during church.
***MORE POWER IS PROMISED TO THE PRAYING CHURCH.***
"BY YOUR FERVENT PRAYERS OF FAITH YOU CAN MOVER THE ARM THAT MOVES THE WORLD" The Review and Herald April 23, 1889
I Timothy 2:1, 4 "Here are my directions: Pray much for others; plead for God's mercy upon them; give thanks for all He is going to do for them...This is good and pleases God our Saviour, for He longs for all to be saved"
- Begins with Adoration
- Confession & Self Examination